|Outdoor Gear Reviews and Price Comparison - 3500 Products, 3000 Reviews, 10000 Prices|
We compare the latest prices from outdoor gear shops as well as displaying detailed gear reviews for each product. Submit 4 reviews and we'll send you a free Pocket Mountain guidebook! New
If you are visiting Buachaille from outside the UK, check out our comprehensive summary of which UK gear retailers offer international delivery and how much it costs. New
Reviews of the week:
- Francis recommends the toasty North Face Hightail down bag but advises it's best used with a liner.
- Check out Jan's excellent review (including photos!) of the Berghaus Temperance - Berghaus' take on a lightweight mountaineering jacket.
- The Berghaus Blast down jacket offers good value for money according to John.
- If you're keen to keep the weight down, Neil reckons the Mountain Equipment AR Ultralite 2 makes a decent 2 person tent for backpacking.
- If you're looking for a pair of lightweight B1 boots, Jon rates the La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX very highly.