UK Outdoor Gear - Delivery to Europe, the US and Asia
One of the most common questions we get asked is which outdoor gear shops in the UK deliver to Europe (or the US, Asia etc) and more importantly, how much does it cost?
After answering dozens of e-mails individually, we decided to save ourselves (and you!) some work by writing a comprehensive summary (see below).
The following UK gear shops offer international delivery:
The following UK outdoor gear shops do not currently offer delivery outside the UK:
- Webtogs have just started offering free delivery to Europe provided your order exceeds a minimum value. This minimum value depends on the country you live in but ranges from £150 (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Luxemburg, Holland) to £375 (Switzerland, Gibraltar). The
minimum order size for the Channel Islands is slightly less at £125.
- Field and Trek will deliver to Europe and all over the world. Delivery to Europe starts at £11.95 (e.g. to France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands,
Eire) and goes up to to £15.95 (e.g. to Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Cyprus, Estonia). Delivery to the rest of
the world (e.g. Australia, New Zealand, Russia, the US, Japan, China, Chile, Argentina) is priced between £36.95 and £55.95.
- Facewest deliver outdoor gear to Europe (both EU and non-EU countries) - the shipping cost is £5.95.
- Simply Hike do provide international delivery to all countries, however, the delivery cost is calculated at the checkout depending on country and weight.
- Cotswold Outdoor ship outdoor gear to both European countries and the rest of the world. Delivery to the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxumbourg, France, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugul, Greece and Gibralta costs £7.50. Postage to all other European countries costs between £25 and £35 depending on order size. Delivery to USA and Canada starts at £20 while delivery to Asia (e.g. Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore) and Australia / New Zealand starts at £35.
- Wiggle offer free shipping to any country in the world provided your order exceeds a minimum value. In general, this minimum is £100 (e.g. for the US and Japan) but can vary depending on country (see checkout for actual costs). Wiggle also allow payment in local currency for some countries (e.g. US$ dollars and Euros).
- Outdoor Megastore will ship to anywhere in the world. The postage costs start at £12 (e.g. to France, Germany, Eire, Belgium, Monaco) and rise to
£28 for most other European countries (e.g. Poland, Hungary, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia). For countries outside Europe, please
contact Outdoor Megastore directly for a quote.
- OutdoorGear.co.uk will deliver to anywhere in the world. For Europe, the delivery costs range from £12.40 right up to £55.15 (for Andorra and Turkey). For non-European countries, please contact OutdoorGear.co.uk for a quote.
- Alpkit post gear to any country in Europe. The shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout (depending on country and weight).