Free Pocket Mountain Books
Over 50 guidebooks claimed so far!
We've got a heap of Pocket Mountain guidebooks to give away! To get one, all you have to do is review any 4 products on the site then send us an e-mail quoting your name, postal address and the title of the Pocket Mountain book you want.
The following books are available:
As many of you will know, the Pocket Mountain books are extremely well written and provide interesting alternatives to the honeypot routes found in other guidebooks. The routes range from half day walks to full-on epics (some involving bikes) so there should be something for everyone. Our only advice is that you should treat some of the "Walk Times" with a pinch of salt! If you want more information about the books, check out the Pocket Mountain website.
- The Yorkshire Dales
- Northern Highlands
- The Lakes
- The Cairngorms
- West Highlands
- The Islands
- Central Highlands
- Southern Uplands
- Southern Highlands
Please note, there are a few common-sense conditions:
We look forward to hearing from you...
- Each review should be at least 200 words.
- The reviews must be original (i.e. not copied from another website).
- The reviews must be of a certain standard. This doesn't mean they have to be full of technical jargon but does mean a) you should have used the product in question and b) you have something interesting to say about it!
- In some cases, we will edit your reviews before publishing. These are typically small alterations to correct spelling, grammar etc.
- This offer is open to UK residents only.